1) All sales are final. Economy Candy CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on any products as regulated by the FDA.
2) Orders are currently being shipped within 3 – 5 business days of when they were placed.
If your order is time sensitive please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next day store pick up available during our business hours.
3) Orders placed for Store Pick Up will be charged in advance of the scheduled pick up time and will be held for 30 days past the scheduled pick up date. Once 30 days has past your order will be considered abandoned and will not be refunded. Orders placed for same day pick up are nonrefundable under any circumstances. Orders containing seasonal and/or holiday items are nonrefundable under any circumstances.
4) For Store Pick Up orders, a valid, government issued photo ID matching the name and billing address associated with your order may be required at time of pick up. If a third party will be picking up your order on your behalf please let us know via email at email@example.com. Please include your order number in the subject of your email. Economy Candy reserves the right to refuse releasing your order to any third party or any party not able to provide photo ID matching the name and billing address associated with the order.
5) All products sold on www.economycandy.com are perishable and are considered fragile. Economy Candy is not responsible for the melting, spoiling, breaking or otherwise damaging of goods during transit. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the purchaser is accepting this responsibility.
6) Economy Candy must be made aware of any issues pertaining to the quality of goods within 24 hours of when the package was delivered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos, if appropriate. Economy Candy is not responsible for the breaking or damaging of items, the melting of items, or spoilage of any kind incurred in transit. This includes but is not limited to items marked as fragile or heat sensitive. Economy Candy will not issue refunds or replacements for items breaking, melting or for any items otherwise spoiling, becoming stale or damaged while in transit under any circumstances.
7) Economy Candy must be made of aware of any damages to a package within 24 hours of when the package was delivered by emailing email@example.com with your order number and photos of the damage. A claim will then need to be opened with the shipping provider. DO NOT throw away damaged items or packaging as the shipping provider will require this for inspection. The process may take up to 4 weeks. There is NO guarantee the shipping provider will be able cover the damages or that a refund or replacement will be able to be issued. Breaking, melting, or spoilage of any kind in transit are not considered damage that Economy Candy can submit a claim for. Economy Candy will not issue refunds or replacements for items breaking, items melting or for any items otherwise spoiling or becoming stale in transit under any circumstances.
8) Orders placed for store pick up or purchased in store must be checked by the person picking up the order before leaving the shop. If any items are missing or damaged at that time, this must be brought to the attention of Economy Candy staff before leaving the store. Economy Candy cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged after leaving Economy Candy.
9) All photos on www.economycandy.com are representative. While we make every effort to keep photos up-to-date and to portray colors as accurately as possible, Economy Candy is not responsible for any package or color variations.
10) Pre-orders & backorders are charged when your order is placed. Pre-orders & backorders may be canceled within 30 minutes of being placed by notifying Economy Candy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number and will be subject to a 10% cancelation fee. If it has been over 30 minutes since your order has been placed your order cannot be refunded.
11) If pre-order and/or backordered items and non pre-order and/or backordered items are ordered in a single transaction your entire order will be subject to the refund policy outlined in item 9 and held until all pre-order items in the order are ready to ship.
12) The estimated ship date for pre-order and backordered items is subject to change without notice. Ship dates for pre-orders and backordered items may change due to circumstances beyond Economy Candy’s control. Orders cannot be canceled because an estimated ship date changes.
13) Any changes to an existing order, including changes to a shipping address or a request to cancel an order, must be emailed to email@example.com within 30 minutes of placing your order. You must include your order number in the subject of the email or we may not be able to process your update. If we are able to make the requested change or cancel your order you will receive an email confirmation of the change. Changes may be subject to additional fees. There is no guarantee we will be able to change or cancel your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your request then the changes have not or cannot been made. All canceled orders are subject to a restocking fee equal to 10% of the order total.
14) All orders are charged in full at the time they are placed. You may request to cancel your order within 30 minutes of when your order is placed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request to cancel. You must include your order number in the subject of the email or we may not be able to process your cancelation. If we are able to cancel your order you will receive an email confirming your cancelation. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your request then your order has not or cannot be canceled. There is no guarantee your order will be able to be canceled. All canceled orders are subject to a restocking fee equal to 10% of the order total.
15) While we make every effort to keep our inventory up-to-date, occasionally items will unexpectedly go out of stock. In the event Economy Candy is unable to fill an order as placed, if no similar replacement item is available or acceptable, a refund for the missing item(s) will be automatically issued and the remaining order will be shipped.
16) It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that all shipping information is correct. If an invalid shipping address is provided with your order at checkout, Economy Candy will contact you via email for an updated shipping address. You may submit an updated shipping address by responding to said email or by emailing email@example.com with your order number and updated shipping address. Your order number must be included in the subject of the email or your shipping address may not be able to be updated. If an updated shipping address is not received by Economy Candy via email within 3 calendar days of when it is requested, your order may be canceled and subject to a 10% cancelation fee.
17) In the unlikely event a package is lost in transit or is returned to sender, due to insufficient address or any other reason, a refund may only be issued once a claim is successfully settled with the shipping provider or the package has arrived back at Economy Candy in good condition. Shipping fees, including return shipping on orders eligible for Free Shipping, are non refundable. If your order is eligible for a refund there will be a restocking fee equal to 10% of the order total. Seasonal items are nonrefundable under any circumstances.
18) If your order is returned to Economy Candy marked return to sender, for any reason, Economy Candy will contact you to make alternate shipping arrangements for your order. If you do not respond within 7 calendar days your order will be considered abandoned and will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
19) Economy Candy cannot be held responsible for missing packages, due to theft or for any other reason, once they have been marked as delivered by the shipping carrier and will not issue refunds or replacements or file missing package claims for any packages marked as delivered by the shipping carrier under any circumstances. It is the sole responsibility of the recipient of each package to track the package with the tracking information provided and be available to ensure its safe arrival and acceptance. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for this and agree to not dispute any payment to Economy Candy with your bank or card issuer due to non-receipt of goods, or for any other reason, for packages marked as delivered by the shipping carrier. You may file a missing package claim with UPS by clicking here or with USPS by clicking here. FedEx does not accept claims for packages marked as delivered at this time.
20) Bulk items may not come in their original packaging or with a list of ingredients, allergen warnings, proof of Kosher supervision (if appropriate) or other such identifying information. Ingredient information is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the varying production processes of many candy manufacturers Economy Candy cannot be held responsible for accuracy. Master cases will come with all original packaging that may include ingredients, allergen warnings, Kosher supervision stamp (if appropriate) and other such identifying information.
21) Bulk items are sold by total weight and are packaged together (i.e. 3 pounds of Gummy Bears will be packaged in one 3 pound container weighing a total of 3 pounds). All piece counts listed are approximate and subject to change without notice. The information on this website is to be used for reference purposes only.
22) Economy Candy is NOT a nut or allergen free environment. All items are stored and/or processed in a facility that also stores and processes peanuts, tree nuts, stone fruits, soy, dairy and/or other allergens. Economy Candy cannot be held accountable or responsible for consumption of cross contaminated items. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Economy Candy does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information provided through economycandy.com is accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. It is your responsibility to review the product’s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are accepting accountability and responsibility for what you choose to consume. Please always use caution and your best judgement when deciding what is safe for you to consume.
23) A best by date is not an expiration date. Candy and chocolate are typically just as delicious, and perfectly safe to eat, well over a year past their best by dates. You can click here to read more about what best by dates really mean and how they contribute to food waste, as explained by the FDA. Occasionally, imported candies and chocolates will arrive past their best by dates because of the distance they have to travel to get to the USA. While we do our best to note this in the product description it is not always possible to do so. Economy Candy will not accept returns or exchanges or issue refunds or credit for imported candies and chocolates that are past their best by dates as they are not expired and are considered safe to eat.
24) Economy Candy gladly accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express for all online transactions.
25) All orders are charged in full at the time an order is placed.
26) All orders on www.economycandy.com are subject to local sales tax.
27) By placing an order with Economy Candy in any manner, including but not limited to on www.economycandy.com, in our retail store or over the phone, you are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.