1) All sales are final. Economy Candy CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on any products as regulated by the FDA.
2) Due to our current, very short handed staff we now have a longer than usual processing time. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we navigate this new normal and appreciate your support.
Orders are currently being shipped within 3-5 business days of when they were placed.
If your order is time sensitive please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Same day Curbside Pick Up is now available!
3) Orders placed for Curbside Pick Up will charged in advance of the scheduled pick up time and will be held for 30 days past the scheduled pick up date. Once 30 days has past your order will be considered abandoned and may not be refunded.
4) For Curbside Pick Up orders, a valid, government issued photo ID matching the name and billing address associated with your order may be required at time of pick up. If a third party will be picking up your order on your behalf you must include that information, along with the full name or name of the courier service in your order notes. Alternatively you may email us this information at email@example.com. Please include your order number in the subject of your email. Economy Candy reserves the right to refuse releasing your order to any third party or any party not able to provide photo ID matching the name and billing address associated with the order.
5) All products sold on www.economycandy.com are perishable and are considered fragile. Economy Candy is not responsible for the melting, spoiling, breaking or otherwise damaging of goods during transit. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the purchaser is accepting this responsibility.
6) Economy Candy must be made aware of any issues pertaining to the quality of goods within 24 hours of when the package was delivered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos, if appropriate. Economy Candy is not responsible for the breaking or damaging of items, the melting of items, or spoilage of any kind incurred in transit. This includes but is not limited to items marked as fragile or heat sensitive. Economy Candy will not issue refunds or replacements for items breaking, melting or for any items otherwise spoiling, becoming stale or damaged while in transit under any circumstances.
7) Economy Candy must be made of aware of any damages to a package within 24 hours of when the package was delivered by emailing email@example.com with your order number and photos of the damage. A claim will then need to be opened with the shipping provider. DO NOT throw away damaged items or packaging as the shipping provider will require this for inspection. The process may take up to 4 weeks. There is NO guarantee the shipping provider will be able cover the damages or that a refund or replacement will be able to be issued. Breaking, melting, or spoilage of any kind in transit are not considered damage that Economy Candy can submit a claim for. Economy Candy will not issue refunds or replacements for items breaking, items melting or for any items otherwise spoiling or becoming stale in transit under any circumstances.
8) All photos on www.economycandy.com are representative. While we make every effort to keep photos up-to-date and to portray colors as accurately as possible, Economy Candy is not responsible for any package or color variations.
9) Pre-orders & backorders may be canceled within 24 hours of being placed by notifying Economy Candy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number. If it has been over 24 hours since your order has been placed your order cannot be canceled or refunded.
10) To prevent shipping delays, pre-order items should not be ordered along with other items, including other pre-order items and non pre-order items. If pre-order and non pre-order items are ordered in a single transaction your entire order will be held until the pre-order items are ready to ship. This applies to backordered items as well.
11) Any changes to an existing order, including changes to a shipping address or a request to cancel an order, must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order. You must include your order number in the subject of the email or we may not be able to process your update. If we are able to make the requested change or cancel your order you will receive an email confirmation of the change. Changes may be subject to additional fees. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your request then the changes have not or cannot been made. All canceled orders are subject to a restocking fee equal to 10% of the order total.
12) You may cancel your order within 24 hours of when your order is placed. To cancel your order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request to cancel. You must include your order number in the subject of the email or we may not be able to process your cancellation. If we are able to cancel your order you will receive an email confirming. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your request then your order has not or cannot be canceled. All canceled orders are subject to a restocking fee equal to 10% of the order total.
13) In the unlikely event a package is lost in transit or is returned to sender, due to insufficient address or any other reason, a refund may only be issued once a claim is successfully settled with the shipping provider or the package has arrived back at Economy Candy in good condition. Shipping fees, including return shipping on orders eligible for Free Shipping, are non refundable. If your order is eligible for a refund there will be a restocking fee equal to 10% of the order total.
14) If your order is returned to Economy Candy marked return to sender, for any reason, Economy Candy will contact you to make alternate shipping arrangements for your order. If you do not respond within 7 calendar days your order will be considered abandoned and will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
15) Economy Candy will not issue refunds or file missing package claims for any packages marked as delivered by the shipping carrier under any circumstances. You may file a missing package claim with UPS by clicking here and with USPS by clicking here.
16) Bulk items may not come with a list of ingredients, allergen warnings, proof of Kosher supervision (when appropriate) or other such identifying information. Due to the varying production processes of many candy manufacturers Economy Candy cannot be held responsible for accuracy. Master cases will come with all original packaging that may include ingredients, allergen warnings, Kosher supervision stamp (when appropriate) and other such identifying information.
17) Economy Candy is NOT a nut or allergen free environment. Bulk items may come in contact with nuts or other allergens. Economy Candy cannot be held accountable or responsible for consumption of cross contaminated items. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are accepting accountability and responsibility for what you choose to consume. Please always use caution and your best judgement when deciding what is safe for you to consume.
18) Economy Candy gladly accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express for all online transactions.
17) Orders placed to be shipped are charged at time of shipping. Orders placed for Curbside Pick Up will be charged ahead of the scheduled pick up time.
19) All orders on www.economycandy.com are subject to local sales tax.
20) By placing an order with Economy Candy in any manner, including but not limited to on www.economycandy.com, in our retail store or over the phone, you are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.